Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Lots going on...

Here is a link to a podcast interview I did with Scott Iardella:

http://rdellatraining.com/rt-podcast-episode-028-prevent-injuries-understand-movement-and-get-stronger-with-brett-jones

Good interview with some good questions

Training is good -

For example - today was:

Prep - Foam roller and Primal Move + lots of cross crawls and hard rolls

24 kg Get-up + arm bar and bridge at elbow and hand x 1+1

1 arm 1 Leg Push-up x 1+1
Pistol x 1+1
(these felt really solid - both push-ups and pistol)

Deadlift x 405 x 8 singles with about a minute+ rest between reps

Density pressing and squatting
Double 24 kg KBs MP x 5 reps x 5 min/sets on the minute then drop to 3 reps at the top of each minute for 5 min/sets
at the top of the next minute I switched to Front squats
so - Double 24 kg Front squat x 3 reps x 10 sets (at the top of each minute)

Stretch etc....

The 1arm1leg push-up and pistol are my "indicators" for the training day - if they are solid I know I can "hit it" a bit but if those are lacking I have an easier day of training.

Lots of FMS projects and "stuff" going on - hence the lack of blogging

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive