I am allergic to cats - very allergic. Not the watery eyes and sneeze a bit type of allergy but a wheezing, chest constricting, trouble breathing type of allergy that always leaves me suffering for a few days as my lungs end up feeling "burned" from the attack.
Why bring this up? Because on Thanksgiving I spent a few hours at the house of a friend who owns a couple of cats and I am now in that "burned" lungs suffering period and it is very annoying.
I am a very fortunate person and enjoy a high level of health and performance and this is one of the only things that gets in the way for me. GRRRRR......
So - no training for the moment until my lungs get back to normal.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Visiting my folks... I'm on a little trip for the...
- The Sweet Science... A boxing analogy to the dedi...
- Missing movements... Not something people typical...
- Very annoying... I am allergic to cats - very all...
- What are you reading? I am currently reading "The...
- Couple of things missing... Some of you noticed b...
- Here is the original "Density Training" post by Et...
- Happy Thanksgiving! This should be a time for rem...
- Training today - 11/21/07 Squats - 405 x 2, 455 x...
- Surprise myself sometimes... I was demonstrating ...
- Quick training today: Squats w/ doubled monster m...
- It has been a pretty exciting and busy week... Ha...
- Training Today - 11/07/07 Squat 315 x 8 sets of 5...
- Just couldn't do it... I couldn't take only squat...
- ▼ November (14)