Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Quick one today...

Sneaking workouts in - loads of fun.
all with 28kg KB
Arm bar + Get-up x 3 singles each arm
Swings and snatches x 5 sets - various styles - 20 rep sets
Windmill x 3 each side

After putting the KB back in yesterday I woke up feeling about the best I have felt in a long time and expect to feel better yet after today. KB swings and snatches especially are therapeutic. The key is controlling volume and intensity. Which I started to do on my powerlifting yesterday and will continue with leading up to the ADAU meet at the end of March.

Z drills later today and feeling good.

2 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

" kb swings and snatches are therapeutic'.

You know how much I agree.to me so different from virtually everything else.

Brett Jones said...

Rif,
it's hard especially when focused on something like PL to think of exercise as restorative and therapeutic - but KBs are just that - as you know.
Looking forward to next week.

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive