Going to be taking it easy for a while...
Good training today:
Prep - ASLR, T-spine, Club Swinging
10 minutes of Get-ups w/ 20kg KB - various styles
6 sets of: (w/ 20 kg KB)
Goblet Squat x 10 + Alt swings x 10 + Full Bridge x 3
Inversion table to finish
Club Swinging is feeling great.
I'll be getting surgery on a ventral hernia this december so I'll be taking it easy on my training.
This is the reason you haven't seen a lot of high tension exercise on my training recently.
Just gotta roll with it!
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- Gothenburg, SwedenA couple of shots from the har...
- Oh the places you'll go.... I was reading some Dr....
- Greetings from Hungary... A great FMS course in Hu...
- Couple of days training and getting ready to trave...
- Blogging from 30,000 feet... That's right I am blo...
- Questions on Rope Training - Have you seen Ropes ...
- Off to the first East Coast RKC... I am headed to ...
- Going to be taking it easy for a while... Good tr...
- ▼ October (8)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)