Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Great day of training yesterday
Prep - not much - did some movement work during the morning but launched right into training
Chins + 90# x 2 x 5 sets
Pistols (bw) x 10 alternating legs x 5 sets
DL (semi-sumo stance) x 315 x 3 x 3 sets
Handstand Push-ups - at various ranges using 2 adjustable steps
Full range x 1, 1
2" short of full range x 2
4" short of full range x 2
hands on ground x 5
Also hit my first Muscle Up - haven't been practicing - just decided to do it and after a few missed reps I got it. I'll be keeping some of these in as I work on my one arm chin.
Foam roller later in the day
good and sore today - in a great way - perfectly worked
DL was a semi sumo stance (little toes lined up with the rings on the bar) and hook grip.
Starting back nice and easy on the DL
Website is coming but this will likely be the blog for now
Thanks for reading
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2013 (52)
- Quick trainingPrep - foam roller, aslr, t-spine, h...
- How to Prepare for and PASS the RKCBy: Brett Jones...
- Training today Prep - Foam roller, ASLR, T-spine,...
- Another day of training... I was sore (pleasantly...
- Great day of training yesterday Prep - not much...
- With any luck this will be a temporary situation ...
- Your eyes are not playing tricks on you! I have ha...
- ▼ February (7)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)