Thursday, January 08, 2015

So this is just silly...

It's been since August since I posted last?

Well - here we go in 2015...

Getting familiar with "cardio" again and other training

I am getting "up to speed" as it were with indoor cycling so i can sub classes when needed at the club where I work.  And this has afforded me the opportunity to get back into doing the dreaded
CARDIO.....

Funny thing is I really like "it".  Cycling and jogging a bit (as my joints adapt) is feeling great.
The indoor cycling training is through Cyclingfusion.com and their Heart Zone Training.
This has really good information and has filled in some blanks between conversations with Pavel and reading The Cardio Code by Kenneth Jay.

I have also been hitting the Strength Aerobics type of work with the KBs.
http://www.strongfirst.com/strength-aerobics/

for example - Yesterday
1-7-2015

prep - Foam roller, Ground Force Method work

24 kg Get-up x 1+1 plus 20 alternating swings
28 kg Get-up x 1+1 plus 20 alternating swings
32 kg Get-up x 1+1 plus 20 alternating swings
36 kg Get-up x 1+1 plus 20 alternating swings
brief rest
Strength Aerobics with 32 kg Kb
32 kg Clean + Press + FS + Snatch x right then left x 16 min
rest as needed

Great training session

I am posting research and other information on my Applied Strength, LLC page on FaceBook so please head on over there and LIKE the page to keep up on what is going on...
Applied Strength LLC on Facebook 

So I will be updating this page with Training posts and other information but using the Facebook page for getting research etc.... out there.

Thanks for checking in...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive