On the Road Again...
Headed off to San Jose tomorrow morning for the first US RKC outside of Minneapolis and I am very excited to see a lot of friends and the RKC hopefulls.
These are always intense weekends that require a lot of energy but are extremely rewarding!
Joe Sarti had an excellent blog the other day - check the link on the right.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- Trip down memory lane... I decided to take a look...
- Fun Fun Fun stuff... Decided to hit a quick sessi...
- We all have weaknesses... One of the things about...
- Rules or Absolutism vs. Freedom... (Yes I was a R...
- Quick training today: Squats: 405 x 1, 455 x 1, 4...
- Monday Rant - (i could get used to this)... The S...
- Quick one today: 28kg KB Arm bar + Get-up x 5 r+L...
- A couple of rants for the day... I don't usually ...
- Training 2/20/08 Squats 405 x 1, 455 x 1, 405 x 1...
- A visit to the Rifstonian Institute and the San Jo...
- On the Road Again... Headed off to San Jose tomor...
- Training today... Squats - 405 x 2, 445 x 2, 495 ...
- Training today: Band Squats 245 x 3, 3, 3 (doubl...
- Quick one today... Sneaking workouts in - loads o...
- Training today and Jet lag... Hit the gym this af...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2007 (201)