Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Finally back to training...

Due to the time on the road and various other excuses I have been consistant with my Z drills but missing my KB - so back to it today!

Prep work:
Z drills
ASLR
Bretzel

24 kg Get-Ups x 12 r+L (groups of 3 styles- High bridge + low sweep + Overhead squat)

24kg Swings x 10 sets of 10 (5 sets r and 5 sets L) in 5 minutes

felt good to be back in the swing of things ;)


In case you missed it or if you know of anyone prepping for the RKC - check out my coming RKC prep workshop in San Diego:
http://www.ironcorekettlebells.com/rkc.html

2 comments:

Joyful Heart said...

So is the official spelling Bretzel? :) You know we are all anxiously waiting for the t-shirt. Thanks again for such a phenomenal weekend!

Brett Jones said...

That is the spelling I am going with right now?? Gray may have other ideas!
Thanks

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive