Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Finally!!

I'll be released from the hospital today. My 3 am blood test finally came back at the right level and I will be sent home at some point this morning or early afternoon.

Rest and recuperation will be the theme of the next few days. I don't know if you have ever had an extended hospital stay but lets just say that the hospital is NOT where you go for rest. Alarms, taking vitals, blood tests etc... are happening 24 hours a day.
Now I will say that I have received excellent care - simply excellent - but it is time to go home.

Thank you to everyone for your support over these past few days - it has been a great comfort and help.

7 comments:

Rick Vittum said...

Hey Brett,
I can relate to a three day hospital stay. It is NOT restful!

I hope now you REST HARD STYLE! Please recover quickly. Although I do enjoy reading your blogs on a daily basis, I would rather read about your training and future products.

Yours in health,
Rick

Rick Vittum said...

Hey Brett,
After re-reading my comment...I hope I did not come off selfish...I just hope you get back to training for yourself quickly...I hope you took it in a positive sense.

SG Human Performance said...

Glad that you have been released Brett. Take care.

Janet said...

Congratulations! There's no place like home.

Alwyn Cosgrove said...

Good news Brett.
Stay strong. See you on the road soon.

--
AC

Brett Jones said...

Rick, Mark and Nikki, Janet and Alwyn,
Thanks - it feels good to be out.

Brett

Mark Reifkind said...

great news man, great news!

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive