Back from the RKC and Todays training - 9/10/07
Oh - and training from Thursday 9/06/07
Bench 255 x 5,5,5,5,5
DL 405 x 2,2,2,2,2
Squat 425 x 2,2,2,2,2
Bench 265 x 4,4,4,4
Felt great today dispite a VERY long weekend and 4 hours of sleep - squats were deep and easy.
RKC - Another great weekend!
Always a great pleasure to teach with Rif, Andrea, and Pavel - also the team leaders Jason, Pamela, and Jon - Dr. Mark Cheng and all of the other assistants- what a tremendous group of teachers and friends.
The students were great - very willing to learn and worked incredibly hard over the weekend.
The RKC system continues to grow and develop.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Headed home for the weekend.... Going home to Vir...
- Training today - 9/26/07 An odd day - got off to ...
- Training today 9/24/2007: Fresh off the R phase c...
- Last day of Z Health R-phase... Getting precise w...
- Quick update from Z-Health R-phase... It has been...
- And this is why I am listening to my body... Marc...
- The scientific process goes boink... A great line...
- Training today - 9/12/07... DL - 445 x 3, 475 x 2...
- Back from the RKC and Todays training - 9/10/07 O...
- Off to the RKC tomorrow... Work in the morning an...
- Training today - 9/4/07 Squats w/ doubled over mo...
- Improving and quick training from Saturday: 9/1/0...
- ▼ September (12)