Quick update from Z-Health R-phase...
It has been a tremendous three days of training, education and information so far. A lot of things have fallen into place.
Can't really say much more right now as there are three more days of training to go and lots of work left to be done.
What I can say is that there have been many misperceptions about Z by myself and others. Really hard to describe right at this moment.
Three more days...
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Headed home for the weekend.... Going home to Vir...
- Training today - 9/26/07 An odd day - got off to ...
- Training today 9/24/2007: Fresh off the R phase c...
- Last day of Z Health R-phase... Getting precise w...
- Quick update from Z-Health R-phase... It has been...
- And this is why I am listening to my body... Marc...
- The scientific process goes boink... A great line...
- Training today - 9/12/07... DL - 445 x 3, 475 x 2...
- Back from the RKC and Todays training - 9/10/07 O...
- Off to the RKC tomorrow... Work in the morning an...
- Training today - 9/4/07 Squats w/ doubled over mo...
- Improving and quick training from Saturday: 9/1/0...
- ▼ September (12)