ETK easy day...
prep - Foam Roller, Primal Move
28 kg Get-up + arm bar and bridge at elbow and hand x 1+1
28 kg MP laddders
(R+L) 1 - 2 - 3 x 5 ladders
pull-up + 24 kg Kb on foot x 4 x three sets (x2 for one set) = 4 sets
RFESS + 28 kg contralateral x 8+8 x 3 sets
28 kg One Arm Swing Density style x 6 min
20 L - 20 R - 20 L - 20 R - 20 L - 20 R
(reps at top of the minute - rest till start of next minute)
Stretch and PM
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- Almost a repeat... Training today:Prep - Foam Rol...
- If you are going to do a lot, you have to do a li...
- My final HKC is in the books.... Got busy last we...
- ETK easy day... prep - Foam Roller, Primal Move ...
- A training tip and today's training.... Training ...
- Quick but heavy training today: Prep - foam rolle...
- A bit of training and a bit of research... Resear...
- Keeping the ETK ROP MP going... prep - Foam Rolle...
- Why is my right lower leg circled in this photo? ...
- I am now a Primal Move Fundamentals Instructor - ...
- More Pressing.... That is how you kick off 2013! ...
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)