Friday, January 25, 2013

My final HKC is in the books....

Got busy last week with travel and work so I haven't posted in a few days

I taught my final HKC this past Saturday - bittersweet.

I did train between Mon the 14th and Wednesday
Tuesday was about 45 minutes of Primal Move and I am always working on Handstands etc...
but then travel Friday and teaching Saturday.

Training Monday

Prep - Foam Roller and Primal Move

28 kg Get-up + bridge at elbow and Hand x 1+1

28 kg MP ladders
(R+L) 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5  x 3 ladders

16 kg KB on Foot Pull-ups x 5 x 3 sets

100# (50# DB in each hand) RFESS x 5+5 x 3 sets

28 kg one arm swings - density style
x 4 min (20 L + 20 R + 20 L + 20 R)

Since then I have been cranking away practicing Handstands etc... and will get some pressing in today or tomorrow


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive