Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Take two 16kg KBs and....

Knock the road dust off!

Did some joint mobility to get started and then did a few ladders with the double 16 kgs:
Clean and FS + 1 > 5
Clean and Press + 1 > 5
Clean + Press + FS x 1> 5
Dbl Snatch x 5 sets of 5 reps
Dbl Push Press x 5 sets of 5 reps
Dbl Jerks x 5 sets of 10 reps
Club Swining
Inversion and hip flexor stretch to finish

Jeff Matone had a saying the KILAH principle - Keep It Light and Happy and that is just what I needed today. Light but good work to get the time changes and travel knocked off.

2 comments:

Jim Hooper RKC said...

Brett- Glad to have you back, hope your surgary went well. As an elder (48) RKC and retired Athlete I can relate to dealing with injuries, best of luck. I am mostly looking forward to CK-FMS in May '10 which seems around the corner with all the Home Study Coarse material. It's been a pleasure following the program. I have have been using FMS for about 4 years and to get this perspective truly opens your eyes to detail.

Brett Jones said...

Jim,
My surgery is actually at the end of this month so I am just trying to keep training up until that day and go in strong and fit. I look forward to working with you at the CK-FMS!

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive