Back from the Strong First Leadership meeting in Salt Lake City
A great weakend (get it....) capped off by getting to meet Dr. Judd Biasiotto and hear him speak for a couple of hours - Excellent speaker, great man and just what I needed to hear.
(more on that soon)
Prep - Foam Roller, Primal Move
Get-up 24kg + arm bar x 1+1
Get-up 24 kg x 3+3
1 arm 1 leg push-up x 1+1
Pistol x 1+1
DL x 315 x 3, 3, 3
Bench x 225 x 3, 3, 3
Neutral grip pull-up + 20 kg (on foot) x 3, 3, 3
Ab Wheel x 5, 5 (nose to floor from knees)
20 min Stationary Bike - random program (70-80% HR)
Toying with the idea of a PL meet of sorts this year....see what KBs will do for you
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- 5/50 challenge and some squats Prep - Foam Roller...
- Back from the San Jose RKC Still a little jet lag...
- Back under the barbell... Prep - Foam roller and ...
- Back from the Strong First Leadership meeting in S...
- Blowing off a little steam... Took my NATA exam t...
- Progress continues... Monday I just hit some Prim...
- Back from a teaching weekend Got a training...
- More progress... Prep - Foam Roller and Primal Mo...
- Progress... Prep - foam roller and primal Move ...
- Mixed bag... Prep - Foam Roller, Primal move 1 a...
- Quick and effective... Training today: Prep - Fo...
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)