A small PR today:
Went to the gym today to do some deadlifts - intended on trying some semi-sumo stance DLs to switch it up for my back since I am getting plenty of load for my system from the Squats.
So on the Semi-sumo I pulled 455 x 2,2,2 - these felt good but not great. Sumo is a tough feel for me.
So I got curious and decided to pull some conventional - pulled 495 x 1, 545 x 1, 495 x 1
Previous PR was 540 at the AAU meet in Oct. - so a modest PR but considering I haven't been pulling much and I am not peaked or anything - I will take it and walk away smiling.
Planned on benching today but decided to leave with my PR.
Foam roller and stretching earlier in the day - this is becoming such a part of my routine.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Couple of good blogs to check out... Randy Hauer ...
- Today's training and observations... Squat 405 x ...
- How much can you train? As much as you deserve to...
- My fortune tonight... Had a bit of Chinese food f...
- A small PR today: Went to the gym today to do som...
- Feeling good and finding more reasons to love my f...
- Training observations of late... Weight, thoracol...
- Quick update and then out for the weekend.... Hea...
- Foam roller... It has taken me quite some time to...
- The Mobility vs. Stability trail... Michael Boyle...
- If I hear this one more time I will scream!!!! "S...
- If you haven't been over the Rif's blog - rifsblog...
- First day off in over a month... First real day o...
- On the road again... Getting ready to hit the roa...
- Good article over on T-nation... Christian Thibau...
- "I think I'll test myself today..." If you are pl...
- Training mistakes... Post today on the DD forum a...
- Recent readings... "The Life and Times of the Thu...
- Full Circle...another old post from the DD forum.....
- ▼ February (19)