Today's training and observations...
Squat 405 x 2, 455 x 2, 475 x 2, 405 x 2
Inverted Row +#100 x 5,3,3,3,3
Bench 275 x 1, 295 x 1, 315 x 1, 305 x 1, 295 x 2
Squat PR for a double - 1st rep good and deep, 2nd rep maybe an 1" short of white lights
Inverted row - set power rack so I could hang from the bar with my feet on a bench and perform a row - really like the feel of this exercise.
Bench - I need my lats for my bench - no lats - no bench.
And I think in addition to the overload from Squatting, Benching and Deadlifting with chin-ups - it is the arch on my bench that is hitting that Lat/thorocolumbar junction and causing the spasm. Have to keep an eye on it.
Reading, writing and working quite a bit - a great time for me professionally.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Couple of good blogs to check out... Randy Hauer ...
- Today's training and observations... Squat 405 x ...
- How much can you train? As much as you deserve to...
- My fortune tonight... Had a bit of Chinese food f...
- A small PR today: Went to the gym today to do som...
- Feeling good and finding more reasons to love my f...
- Training observations of late... Weight, thoracol...
- Quick update and then out for the weekend.... Hea...
- Foam roller... It has taken me quite some time to...
- The Mobility vs. Stability trail... Michael Boyle...
- If I hear this one more time I will scream!!!! "S...
- If you haven't been over the Rif's blog - rifsblog...
- First day off in over a month... First real day o...
- On the road again... Getting ready to hit the roa...
- Good article over on T-nation... Christian Thibau...
- "I think I'll test myself today..." If you are pl...
- Training mistakes... Post today on the DD forum a...
- Recent readings... "The Life and Times of the Thu...
- Full Circle...another old post from the DD forum.....
- ▼ February (19)