Monday, February 26, 2007

Today's training and observations...

Squat 405 x 2, 455 x 2, 475 x 2, 405 x 2

Inverted Row +#100 x 5,3,3,3,3

Bench 275 x 1, 295 x 1, 315 x 1, 305 x 1, 295 x 2

Squat PR for a double - 1st rep good and deep, 2nd rep maybe an 1" short of white lights
Inverted row - set power rack so I could hang from the bar with my feet on a bench and perform a row - really like the feel of this exercise.
Bench - I need my lats for my bench - no lats - no bench.

And I think in addition to the overload from Squatting, Benching and Deadlifting with chin-ups - it is the arch on my bench that is hitting that Lat/thorocolumbar junction and causing the spasm. Have to keep an eye on it.

Reading, writing and working quite a bit - a great time for me professionally.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive