Good Article from Aaron S's blog...
Gray and I were talking quite a bit about the Copper Canyon Indians this weekend at CK-FMS and we both got a pair of Vibram Five Fingers to progress on to some barefoot running.
Aaron has a note on his blog to ignore the podiatrist in the article - will comment futher after reading the full article.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- The Program Continues... Today was Day 1 of Week 2...
- Two words... Hill Sprints! Friday was day 3 of the...
- Quick training today... Up and working out by 5:30...
- VFFs, GPS and Training... Today we take GPS and e...
- A little Contest... I am hosting an RKC prep cours...
- Secret Foot and Ankle Exercise... This is the ...
- Kettlebell Secrets Interview tonight... Tonight at...
- Combo training today... Prep work - Z, ASLR, Brett...
- Brett Jones is teaching a total RKC Prep Course in...
- Quick Bodyweight Circuit today... Quick prep and t...
- Good Article from Aaron S's blog... Running Shoes...
- Back from CK-FMS... More later but a couple of ...
- ▼ June (12)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)