The past couple of days have progressed nicely with the back.
95% + today
What have I been doing for it?
ASLR and Brettzle (both 1.0 adn 2.0)
and today 16 kg Get-ups and alternating Swings
I had taken a bit of yoga while living in San Diego and even attended a yoga "certification" here in the Pittsburgh area back in 2006 or so but I let myself quit for various reasons.
Well if you focus on Breath, Posture and Position you have a multiple thousands year old system based on aligning, strengthening and opening the body. Sounds like a pretty good thing.
So Yoga is back to stay in some form.
Foam Roller is with "light" pressure hitting a few key triggerpoint areas opening an opportunity to repattern them during the other work.
Embarking on this journey to open the fascia in my lower back might be a two steps forward - one step back at times thing but well worth it in my mind.
- ► 2017 (53)
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (45)
- Heavy training day... and an article on Dragondoor...
- A little test today... My workouts have been a bit...
- Great stuff from Dr. Mark Cheng... http://kettlebe...
- Keep getting reminders... As I move more, travel, ...
- Off to MSP for the First CICS workshop... That is...
- Article on Dragondoor.com As some know I have been...
- Food stuff... Picked up a copy of In Defense of F...
- This is the fireplace area of the main room on the...
- Much better... The past couple of days have progr...
- "Know thy Self" As true now as it was at the temp...
- FallingwaterSimply amazing More tomorrow on the ...
- Better but not 100%... The back continues to unwin...
- ▼ April (12)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)