Monday, December 11, 2006

Yoga weekend and a day of training...

Completed a weekend of yoga training this past weekend and really enjoyed it. I will certainly be developing my personal practice and can feel my hips are much improved and I am feeling great after the training.

Finally hit the gym today - DL felt good - I did hit a single at 505 just a confidence booster going into the contest this weekend. Which means I will be traveling this Friday - Weigh in Friday night and lift on Saturday. Then the Red Eye back to Pittsburgh (arriving Sunday morning!).

I will post a blog of actual significance tomorrow! My apologies for falling behind and having some self indulgent posts but life happens.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive