Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Bench and DL today:
Bench with Doubled over Mini bands
205 x 3,3,3,3,3,3
DL worked up to: 495 x 1, 545 x 1, 565 x 0, 495 x 1
Bench felt good - couldn't have done this a few weeks ago - I remember my first band bench day and 205 with the bands felt pretty darn hard for a double - so I am pleased with todays bench. Me thinks the bands are good!
Need to put the DL back in the rotation - felt really good on 545 (which is over 95% of my max) but when I went for a 5# PR after not having deadlifted in quite some time I realized that my set up was bit off (mainly my breath) so I need to groove my DL a bit and be able to ride my squat increases into my DL.
I will post a couple of pics of my band bench set up.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Getting started into the FMS... Start with Athlet...
- FMS information... After my presentation at the ...
- Held hostage by NWA and the end of the second - th...
- Training today: Squats 455 x 2,2,2,2 And that wa...
- Video of 455 x 2 squats - belt only:
- Pics of my Band squat set up and today's training:...
- Recovery and Sleep and Bands... I finally logged ...
- Training today: Squats - 425 x 3,3,3,3,3 DL with...
- Squat breath vs. Deadlift breath... During my dea...
- A highlight reel from the Danish RKC May 2007 - So...
- Training today: First day of the second - three w...
- Off to the RKC... Leaving shortly for the June RK...
- My first DL in a few weeks - quick at the l...
- Bench and DL today:Bench with Doubled over Mini ba...
- End of the first three week cycle of the Squat Rou...
- A look back through the training log... A questio...
- ▼ June (16)