Bodyweight + VO2 max...
Prep - Z, Brettzel, ASLR
Pull-up x 5, 10 (shoulder width grip), 8 (close grip)
Pistols x 2, 2, 3 (down on two legs in a close squat - up on one then full pistols)
Handstand pushups x 5, 3
Wall walk Bridges x 2, 1
24 kg VO2 Max - 7 reps per 15 sec. x 24 sets
Pistols are feeling good and working from the close squat is a keeper.
Getting back to some bodyweight training is a good thing + KBs = a great thing.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- KBs, Inversion and Pistols - good, bad or ugly?? T...
- Bodyweight + VO2 max... Prep - Z, Brettzel, ASLR ...
- FMS > Get-up > Questions and Answers... It seems t...
- A day of training... Prep work - Z, ASLR, Brettzel...
- Quick and Effective... Pull-ups (bodyweight) - ta...
- A Great RKC! The RKC is a unique community. Not o...
- Variety Day... Prep work - Z, Rolling patterns, A...
- Here is a photo of the FMS gang (Gray, Lee and Me...
- Quick and deadly... Short on time but still a goo...
- KB and Card Tearing... Card Tearing x 7 decks(2 de...
- VO2 Max Training From 4/10/09... Prep work - ASLR,...
- Whirlwind.... The past few days are a blur but I t...
- In the land of the Viking... Safe and sound in Den...
- On the Road Again....and Again.... Tomorrow I leav...
- Potpouri today... Card tearing - Casino Decks x 4...
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)