Squats - 425 x 3,3,3,3,3
DL with doubled mini bands - 315 x 2,2,2,2,2
And called it a day - still feeling the 5x5 on Monday and a lack of sleep is making this weeks training a little tougher than it should be. DL with the bands was interesting - I doubled them around a 100# plate and then took the two strands of the band over the bar outside of the weights (I'll try to get a pic next time) - felt pretty good - just gotta play around with it.
Otherwise - I'm doing well. Just need some sleep.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Getting started into the FMS... Start with Athlet...
- FMS information... After my presentation at the ...
- Held hostage by NWA and the end of the second - th...
- Training today: Squats 455 x 2,2,2,2 And that wa...
- Video of 455 x 2 squats - belt only:
- Pics of my Band squat set up and today's training:...
- Recovery and Sleep and Bands... I finally logged ...
- Training today: Squats - 425 x 3,3,3,3,3 DL with...
- Squat breath vs. Deadlift breath... During my dea...
- A highlight reel from the Danish RKC May 2007 - So...
- Training today: First day of the second - three w...
- Off to the RKC... Leaving shortly for the June RK...
- My first DL in a few weeks - quick at the l...
- Bench and DL today:Bench with Doubled over Mini ba...
- End of the first three week cycle of the Squat Rou...
- A look back through the training log... A questio...
- ▼ June (16)