Monday, December 31, 2007

A great holiday week and first training in two weeks:

First I had a wonderful holiday week and was able to relax and enjoy the holiday. Hope everyone had a great week.

Hit the gym yesterday for my first day of training in two weeks:
Squat - 405 x 3, 3 455 x 2, 474 x 1, 405 x 3
Bench 225 x 3, 275 x 3, 315 x 1, 225 x 5
bent elbow flies 25# x 10,10

Not bad after not being in the gym for two weeks - Squats felt good and the new bent elbow flies were a new exercise from a friend at the gym (big guy that benches 515 raw). We will see how it turns out.

Also - started my I-phase Z training and I am very impressed. Just need to get in front of an I-phase trainer and check form ect... but things feel good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive