Upcoming workshops with Brett Jones
Functional Movement Screen - Pittsburgh, Pa
January 26 and 27
details on functionalmovement.com
SECRETS OF THE SHOULDER
This 4 hours workshop will cover the Secrets of The Shoulder DVD set
and a special section on Grip Training for all populations.
A lecture AND hands-on workshop - participants will receive:
What Breath, Grip, Posture, &Positioning have to do with the shoulder
Clearance tests for the Neck and Shoulder
Screening tests for Mobility and Stability of the Shoulder
Exercise Progressions to address Mobility and Stability
How to safely progress to overhead work
Grip Training for All Populations
WHO: BRETT JONES holds a Bachelor of Science in Sportsmedicine and is a Senior
Instructor in the Russian Kettlebell Challenge program. Gray Cook and Brett Jones
developed the Secrets of... series to help integrate screening and corrective exercise
into every Personal Trainers tool box.
WHEN: FRIDAY, 10am - 2pm, FEB 1, 2008
WHERE:At The Sporting Club,, 8930 University Center Lane, San Diego, CA 92009
COST: $75 - Before Jan 25th
$85 - After Jan 25th
FOR MORE INFO &TO SIGN UP:E-mail Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Intermediate Kettlebell workshop at Iron Core in San Diego
FEBRUARY 2, 2008
11:00 A.M.TO 3P.M.
$197 BEFORE JANUARY19
With Brett JonesRKC Master Instructor
Brett Jones, is co-author
of “Kettlebell Basics for
Strength Coaches and
DURING THIS DYNAMIC WORKSHOP
YOU WILL LEARN:
• MOVEMENT SKILL- This is the base of your training. Where is yours, and is this base large enough to support your training?
• RELAXATION DRILLS- Practicing tension means learning relaxation.Can you go from tense to relaxed for efficient movement?
• BREATHING DRILLS- Understanding Anatomical and Paradoxicalbreathing patterns...what to use when.
• KETTLEBELL DRILLS- Refine the basics and incorporate thesecombo drills and dynamic drills to elevate your training.
• Q&A- If you leave with a question unanswered, it is your fault!
To Register Call Us At
IRONCORE KETTLEBELL STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
2950 GARNET AVENUE, SANDIEGO, CA 92109
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Upcoming workshops with Brett Jones Functional Mo...
- A great holiday week and first training in two wee...
- My foot is about 90% or a bit better and continues...
- From Rif's blog: This is video of a young man sett...
- Another spur of the moment workout... Played 45 m...
- Sneaking in some training: All with 28kg KB Get-u...
- Found a great quote today: This quote off of www....
- Training yesterday - 12/14/07 Squat 405 x 3,3,3 B...
- Training today: Bench 225 x 5, 5 DL 455 x 1,1,1,...
- Training today: Squats w/ doubled over monster mi...
- Eating to gain weight or Perception vs. Reality: ...
- Training today: Squats 455 x 2,2,2,2,2 Bench 315...
- Training today: Squats 405 x 5, 455 x 2, 405 x 5,...
- ▼ December (13)