Quick training today...
Just picked up a 16kg KB and wanted to move a bit today...
Prep - ASLR and Brettzel
Get-ups (various pieces and whole), windmills, goblet squats, cossack, hip flexor stretch, swings, split snatches, overhead squats, etc....
Extended Z session to finish
Just wanted to move without getting into a "workout" - I think I will save that for a day or so.
Danbury, CT Kettlebell workshop this weekend!
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- Card Tearing Pic for Phil... This used to be my st...
- Card tearing continued... I tore 3 casino decks ye...
- Looking around... I actually bought two "fitness"...
- Coming very soon!!Rare archival footage of Bret...
- Back from Danbury, CT...off to.... I am back from ...
- A little Strength training today: DL (conventiona...
- Card Tearing Card tearing is one of the classic f...
- Better but not 100%... Quick training today Prep -...
- Quick training today... Just picked up a 16kg KB ...
- Knocked off line for a bit...And a special Video ...
- Heavy Fun... My friend and RKC Team Leader Peter L...
- Greetings from Hungary... Here I am teaching a cla...
- VERY EXCITED to Announce the release of... Kettle...
- Headed off to Budapest tomorrow... Going to Bud...
- Another Grip, Rip and Kb day... What better way to...
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)