Saturday, July 25, 2009

Training and Teaching...

On the road in Ohio teaching an FMS and snuck in a workout this morning...

Prep - ASLR and T-spine rotations
24 kg Get-up 2 singles each side (arm bar to leg raise to full get-up)
24 kg bottoms up get-up x 2 singles each side
24 kg MVO2 x 20 sets @ 7 reps per 15 sec
24 kg 10 Goblet squats + 10 two arm swings
24 kg 9 Goblet Squats + 10 two arm swings

Also had the chance to get in a Bod Pod today (with full lung capacity calibration) and got a reading of my bodyfat - good news my weight is down to a steady 188 and the Bod Pod has my body fat at around 18.8 percent.  In the moderately lean category for Bod Pod measurements - in my experience I might come out lower with another type of bodyfat measure but as a recovering powerlifter I am pretty pleased actually.  Obviously I am going to try to lower this  below the 13% level but for now - not too bad.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive