Training today - 7-30...
Squats w/ doubled monster mini bands - 315 x 2,2,2,2,2
(secured these around some Dumbbell handles and added several inches of band tension vs. my regular squat rack pin set up)
Bench - all reps Paused - 275 x 3,3,3
DL 475 x 2,2,2
Squats felt good and that added band tension is loads of fun.
Bench - felt good - came out of all pauses with speed.
DL - found my groove again - need to pull every now and then - been too long from the DL.
Thursday will be heavy squats and I am already starting to look forward to it!
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Core - continued... Gentlemen - i hope you don't ...
- Training today - 7-30... Squats w/ doubled monste...
- Training today - Squats - 465 x 3 (belt only), 4...
- Function of the Core.... Geoff Neupert proposed t...
- Continuing the discussion... Rick and Geoff (I w...
- Squats Good - Bench Bad... Squats - 425 x 5 (belt...
- A follow up to the Michael Boyle article... Afte...
- Great Michael Boyle article over at T-nation... h...
- Training today.... Squats 425 x 4 (belt only), 44...
- A new email address: In an effort to simplify my ...
- Video of 475 x 2 Squats with belt only - f...
- Just a bit to think about: Life is not a zero sum...
- Here is a quick picture of Kentuck Knob - another ...
- Squats and 3 hours sleep... Due to some neighbors...
- Happy Independence Day!! Enjoy the 4th of July - ...
- Training Yesterday and Today and something new... ...
- ▼ July (16)