Training Yesterday and Today and something new...
Today - July 2
Squats 405 x 5, add knee wraps x 5
425 x 5,5 with knee wraps
315 x 5 paused
Bench 315 x 1+, 1+, 1+
First session with the knee wraps - very odd.
Bench was singles at 315 with a forced rep after each single.
Yesterday - July 01
Sunday - Mow lawn for warm up
40kg KB for all drills except the pistols
Windmill x 3 r+L
MP 3 sets of 2 reps r+L
One arm row 3 x 5 r+L
SLDL 3 x 5 r+L
Pistols 8kg KB x 3 x 3 r+L
Snatches 4 sets of 3 reps each arm
Basically ran out of time but did enjoy the KB work - really need to keep this up for balance in the routine.
The knee wraps were very odd - not sure how they are going to affect my form but did feel good enough to go 20# heavier on my sets of 5. I am going to try to continue to do the first set of each workout without wraps to maintain the feel.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Core - continued... Gentlemen - i hope you don't ...
- Training today - 7-30... Squats w/ doubled monste...
- Training today - Squats - 465 x 3 (belt only), 4...
- Function of the Core.... Geoff Neupert proposed t...
- Continuing the discussion... Rick and Geoff (I w...
- Squats Good - Bench Bad... Squats - 425 x 5 (belt...
- A follow up to the Michael Boyle article... Afte...
- Great Michael Boyle article over at T-nation... h...
- Training today.... Squats 425 x 4 (belt only), 44...
- A new email address: In an effort to simplify my ...
- Video of 475 x 2 Squats with belt only - f...
- Just a bit to think about: Life is not a zero sum...
- Here is a quick picture of Kentuck Knob - another ...
- Squats and 3 hours sleep... Due to some neighbors...
- Happy Independence Day!! Enjoy the 4th of July - ...
- Training Yesterday and Today and something new... ...
- ▼ July (16)