Squats 405 x 5,5,5
Inverted row 100# x 5, 115# x 5, 100# x 5
Bench 315 x 1,1, 2 (forced rep on the second rep)
Felt good today and decided to do 5's for cardio ;)
Bench is coming along and the inverted rows/bench rows are feeling good.
There is a good crew of powerlifters at the gym on Monday night (bench night) and a few guys I think I am going to be able to lift with and get a bump from being around.
That's it - foam roller, stretch, eat - KBs tomorrow.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Off to Erie in the morning... I am off to the PL ...
- We as human beings are dogmatic... dogmatic adj...
- Quick training today: Squat 405 x 2, 455 x 1, 405...
- Fermentation and Distillation... fermentation 1....
- Random Thoughts - (formerly Deep Thoughts...) A ...
- 8th Annual Pittsburgh Monster Bench and DL - or - ...
- How do I train it all? You don't - At least not ...
- Proper form depends on the activity... Proper fo...
- Mental Health day: A quick workout and a Mental H...
- Quick training today... Squats 365 x 2, 405 x 2, ...
- Some great articles out there... On t-nation.com ...
- Training Today... Deadlifts - 405 x 2,2,2,2 495 x...
- Today's training: Not what I planned but this is ...
- Squats tomorrow and finally got my links up... Wi...
- Thursday's Training: Deadlift - alternating sets ...
- Soreness... I actually love and hate soreness. I...
- Training today: Squats 405 x 5,5,5 Inverted row ...
- A thought for the day: Can you control your own b...
- Training today and a Question.... Dead-lift: Semi...
- ▼ March (19)