Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back from Atlanta and some BIG Thank you(s)....

The workshop in Atlanta was great.  A serious group of attendees who worked hard and learned well during the day.  We put in nearly 5 hours of continuous work and had a blast!
Where do you start for an "Advanced/Level 2 prep" workshop - with the basics of course!
After hitting the swing and get-up we progressed into a variety of more advanced KB drills.

I have to Thanks Delaine for setting up the workshop and having me down to Atlanta and for introducing me to some awesome Atlanta BBQ (even I couldn't finish my meal which for those of you who know me know that means it was a LOT of food!).

A HUGE thank you out to David Whitley and Sara Cheatham - Two of our Senior RKCs who took time out of their lives to come down and attend/assist at the workshop.  If you ever have the chance to work with either of these RKCs don't think - just do it.  You will be the better for it.

Now a bit of recovery time today and then back at next week preparing for the KB workshop in Indianapolis.

3 comments:

Pui said...

Thank you again for an awesome workshop!
Pui

Anonymous said...

It was great catching up Brett. Bent press practicve is on the agenda for his week! ;)
See you at T-phase, if not before!

Brett Jones said...

Pui,
Great working with you - keep swinging.

Sara,
Thank you for your help and it was great working with you. I don't think I will hit T-phase until October - enjoy the Bent press work.

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive