Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Strength Roots...

My Monday and Wednesday training will be strength based for now with Tues and Thursday being more Conditioning based - sprinkle in some grip work and there you have it...

Pull-ups +25# x 5, 5, 5, 5
Pistols x 3+3, 3+3, 3+3, 3+3
DL 225 x 5, 275 x 5
32 Kg Get-up x 5+5
Stretch and Z through the day

I am back on the Warrior Diet - it just works for me. And if I can get the travel issues worked out for sticking to it on the road it will all be good.

Credit for the photos - David Whitley's wife Mandy is a genius with a camera - if she can make me look good in a photo then she is awesome! Check out her work:
Mandy Whitley Photography
And visit David's blog to check out his new Logo - very cool stuff!

4 comments:

SG Human Performance said...

Nice pics Brett. Saw that Gray and Yourself have released the "Kettlebells: From the Ground Up" workbook and dvd set. Any way you can give us a preview?

Brett Jones said...

I will see what I can do - working on a video clip now to put up.

Thanks

SG Human Performance said...

Thanks Brett. Got a pretty good preview from the special strengthcoach.com podcast. Helped me to understand alot of what the video covers.

jbuddhaneid said...

mountain house packs mate

to sort the diet on the road issue
bout 6$ a meal and as good as dehydrated organic gets

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive