Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Training 7/9/08...

Prep work:
Thoracic rotation
ASLR

32 kg Get-ups x 10 r+L
various styles - hip lift, leg sweep, OH squat

32 kg One arm Swings 10+10 x 5 sets

Overhead Squat Get-ups revealed yet another asymmetry between left and right - Left side was very difficult where the right was easy and felt great. Something to look at....
One arm swings were with a concentration on hiking the KB and overspeed eccentrics - great stuff.

Off to Durham, NC tonight for I-phase of Z health - really looking forward to it!!
Will blog when I can - hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Awesome Brett,

Have a great time at I-Phase!

I'm sure you'll learn some cool stuff!

Brett Jones said...

Thanks Franz - I phase was great.

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive