Saturday, July 13, 2013

I know I know....

It's been a while since I posted anything but a flooded basement, travel to Seattle and work have kept me quite busy...

But you know what they say about excuses!

Training has been a bit hit or miss due to the various "things" going on but overall doing ok

I am heading to the FMS Summit at Duke University/Durham NC this week taking the SFMA level 1 and teaching a KB course on Wednesday night - really looking forward to teaching KBs to the FMS community!

Training today:

Prep
24 kg Goblet Squat x 5
Double 24 kg Windmill x 5+5

KB Muscle modified Complex:  With double 24 kg KB

Double High Pull x 3
Double Snatch x 3
Double Military Press x 3
Double Front Squat x 3
X 7 complexes (2 min rest between complexes)

Finish with Primal Move work

I am teaching the SFG Level 2 workshop in September and the KB Muscle Program fits perfectly in getting ready for the double KB work I will be teaching there.

Modifying the program is just to equal the total volume but lower the reps per set for form etc....

I have said many times that Geoff writes some of the best programs and you should check out his stuff for sure.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive