Thursday, September 24, 2015

Training catch up...

I hit the driving range on Saturday and Monday and had a golf lesson on Wednesday.
Really like my golf pro - he does a great job and he uses similar cues and coaching to what I use in teaching FMS and StrongFirst.

Tuesday I did a little bit of Deadlift and Pull-ups since I was nominated for SFB and SFL challenges.
I gave myself a fail on the SFB challenge - 3 L-sit pull-ups.
Just couldn't keep my legs high enough in the L-sit position.
Something to work on.
Deadlift - the challenge was 1.75 x BW
I went with 405 which is just over 2 x BW.
so - 135 x 3, 225 x 3, 315 x 3 and 405 x 3

Today -
Prep - Foam Roller and GFM
24 kg Get-up + x 1+1
arm bar + crooked arm bar + 3 1/2 kneeling Bent Presses
24 kg Goblet squat x 5

44 kg one arm swing x 5 reps at the top of each minute x 30 min
switching hands each set

Stretch

a bit of a PR on the 44 kg volume

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive