Friday, April 13, 2007

Continuing to recover...

Very light stretching and movement today - and while I am fried - CNS and fatigue - I am healthy!

Everything is still where it should be and I feel good - other than fried - but as Jack Reape says: "nothing 5 big meals and 12 hours sleep won't fix"... or words to that effect.

I received and devoured Marty Gallaghers' book - Coan - The Man, The Myth, The Method - required reading for anyone interested in powerlifting or just getting stronger! More on this later.

5 comments:

Mark Reifkind said...

" 5 big meals..."

man I miss being a powerlifter!

Christine said...

LOL! Food and sleep will fix anything. :)

I'm interested in hearing about the book-- is it on amazon?

Mark Reifkind said...

If you are a powerlifter you MUST have this book. I bet it is on amazon.

Brett Jones said...

I found the Coan book at jackylsgym.com - I think that is the right address.

Food and Sleep - quite the formula.
liftlikeagirl - I may be at the USAPL meet in Scranton the first weekend in Dec. - I noticed you have it on your blog as a meet - might get to meet you there.

Thanks Rif

Christine said...

Brett,

Look forward to seeing you, hope you can make it!

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive