Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Upper body today:

Bench 225 x 5,5,5,5,5
Pull-up - BW x 10, +45# x 5,5,5
Inverted Row +100# x 3,3,3
Floor Triceps Extension - 95# x 6,6,6

Good upper body work today - took my grip out one finger wider on the bench which felt good. Lots of lats and some extra triceps work - fun stuff.

Training for now will be fun and on my own "instinctive" rotation - we will see how it goes.

Not much else to report for now - very busy getting organized and ready for my travel coming up:
April 27-29 AFPA conference in Ocean City, MD
May 4-6 Danish RKC in Copenhagen
May 11-12 AFPA conference in Myrtle Beach, SC

Then I start another rash of travel in June! Fun stuff!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive