Prep work - cook hip lift, ASLR, Z
32kg Windmill x 5 r+L
32kg Single leg Deadlift x 5, 5, 5 r+L
32kg MP x 5, 5, 5, 3 r+L
32kg One arm swings x
20L+20R, 18L+18R, 16L+16R, 14L+14R, 12L+12R, 10L+10R
And that was all. The swings were tougher than I thought - total of 180 reps (90 each arm).
interesting thing about the swings right now is the intense glute and ham pump/muscular work that I am getting out of them - different than I used to get before my two year foray into squatting. Could be a matter of just more muscle etc...or the Z work has my glutes and hams firing better....Whatever it is I am feeling good and making good progress.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- A Request... I don't often ask for or request thi...
- "You Walk Wrong..." Great NYMag.com article http:...
- BMF training today... BMF: coined by David Whitle...
- Quick training today... Prep work - Z 24kg Bottom...
- Travel and Upcoming Seminars... One Week out from...
- Observation for the day and Training for today... ...
- Article with some great information... Christian ...
- Snatch training... Prep work - Cook hip lift, ASL...
- Sunday training... Prep work - cook hip lift, ASL...
- Heavy day Training... Prep Work - Cook hip lift, ...
- Why... Why is a starting point. A question that c...
- Training today and disclosure... Prep-work - Cook...
- Interesting stuff... Here is a link to a Time Mag...
- KB Training Today: All with 24 KG KB... Low Wind...
- KB Training today: All with 24kg KB: Windmill x 5...
- A Training decision and the Three month plan... I...
- Kettlebell article on Dragondoor.com Here is a KB...
- Upcoming Workshop... I am headed back over to Ams...
- Crunches are not Core training... I'll keep harpi...
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2007 (201)