First session of the day...
Prep - Z and ASLR
28kg Get-up x 3+3 - with high bridge
2 x 28kg SeeSaw Press x 6, 6, 6
2 x 28kg SLDL x 3+3, 3+3, 3+3
2 x 28kg Renegade Row x 6, 6, 6
2 x 28kg Front Squat x 3, 3, 3
2 x 28kg Snatch x 3, 3, 3
Brettzel, ASLR and Hip flexor stretch to finish
Havent' hit any 2 KB work in a while and wanted to knock the dust off - fun stuff.
Should hit another session later today.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- Quick training today: Prep work - Z, Brettzel, ASL...
- First session of the day... Prep - Z and ASLR 28k...
- Some old Grip video - back from the early days o...
- A days destruction... Card tearing x 9 decks (one ...
- Good training today... Prep work - Z, ASLR, Brettz...
- Check this out... Running Video Found this on Aa...
- Couple days of training and recovery from the road...
- Two days of learning from one of the Masters... I ...
- First Viking Push Press VO2Max workout... Prep wor...
- KB Training today... Prep work - Z, Brettzel, ASLR...
- Card Tearing is fun! Tore a deck yesterday and qua...
- VO2 Max Training today... Prep work - Z, Rolling P...
- Been busy... I've been pretty busy so a couple day...
- KB training today: Prep - Rolling pattern work Ca...
- A quick Card Tearing video for the curious - the ...
- Another interesting find... Browsing some blogs an...
- Really Cool Science article from NY Times On-line....
- Recent training... Tuesday I tore some cards (two...
- Training today... Card tearing x 5 casino decks - ...
- Upcoming Interview on Sportsrehabexpert.com... Joe...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)