KB training today:
Prep - Rolling pattern work
Card Tearing x 3 casino decks and Quartering 3 of those halves
Continued Prep work - Z, Brettzel, ASLR
Get-up 12 kg working through the first three steps of the Get-up with neck rotations, shoulder rotations and thoracic waves (and the leg raise and knee to chest stretch)
32 kg Get-up x 3+3 (to half kneeling)
32 kg MP x 3+3, 3+3, 3+3
32 kg SLDL x 3+3, 3+3, 3+3
32 kg One arm swings 10+10 x 3 sets
Z and ASLR to finish
Worked on body position during card tearing as Adam recommended (felt better but still wanted to go into flexion). My tears are now straight across but still "high" on the deck. However, my feel for the card tearing is improving every time.
My knee is about 95% -minor swelling but full ROM.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- Quick training today: Prep work - Z, Brettzel, ASL...
- First session of the day... Prep - Z and ASLR 28k...
- Some old Grip video - back from the early days o...
- A days destruction... Card tearing x 9 decks (one ...
- Good training today... Prep work - Z, ASLR, Brettz...
- Check this out... Running Video Found this on Aa...
- Couple days of training and recovery from the road...
- Two days of learning from one of the Masters... I ...
- First Viking Push Press VO2Max workout... Prep wor...
- KB Training today... Prep work - Z, Brettzel, ASLR...
- Card Tearing is fun! Tore a deck yesterday and qua...
- VO2 Max Training today... Prep work - Z, Rolling P...
- Been busy... I've been pretty busy so a couple day...
- KB training today: Prep - Rolling pattern work Ca...
- A quick Card Tearing video for the curious - the ...
- Another interesting find... Browsing some blogs an...
- Really Cool Science article from NY Times On-line....
- Recent training... Tuesday I tore some cards (two...
- Training today... Card tearing x 5 casino decks - ...
- Upcoming Interview on Sportsrehabexpert.com... Joe...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2008 (151)
- ► 2007 (201)