Training today 9/24/2007:
Fresh off the R phase cert and a PR to show for it...
Squat 455 x 1, 495 x 1, 1
Bench 315 x 2, 2
Hitting the squats felt good especially with a week and half to two weeks since I squatted last. And hitting 315 for two doubles is a big PR. Maybe those bone rhythms and R-phase drills are doing me some good ;)
I will write up an expanded version of my R-phase experience in the coming days.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Brett Jones
- Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2018 (42)
- ► 2017 (56)
- ► 2016 (50)
- ► 2015 (41)
- ► 2013 (52)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- ► 2008 (151)
- Headed home for the weekend....Going home to Virgi...
- Training today - 9/26/07An odd day - got off to a ...
- Training today 9/24/2007:Fresh off the R phase cer...
- Last day of Z Health R-phase...Getting precise wit...
- Quick update from Z-Health R-phase...It has been a...
- And this is why I am listening to my body...Marc B...
- The scientific process goes boink...A great line f...
- Training today - 9/12/07...DL - 445 x 3, 475 x 2, ...
- Back from the RKC and Todays training - 9/10/07Oh ...
- Off to the RKC tomorrow...Work in the morning and ...
- Training today - 9/4/07Squats w/ doubled over mons...
- Improving and quick training from Saturday:9/1/07B...
- ▼ September (12)
Give me a call on my wife's phone. I left the number on your cell VM.
Good job on the PR. More to come for sure.
great bench dude! thats really good.
It was very nice meeting you this weekend. Thanks for the hospitality too. ;-)
I made it back to Hotlanta around midnight on Sunday. An uneventful drive, which is always a plus.
I can't believe you already PRed on your bench press! Keep up the great work!!!
Nice work on the PR! Many more to come I am sure!
Oh Great. Now Brett Jones is even stronger. If I send you the Minneapolis phone book, can you put your hand on it and tear just the "Z" pages with mind power alone?
I'm still recovering from that "handshake" you gave me, which bruised my intestines somehow.
But still, a strongman shouldn't suffer with imbalances. I'm hoping the Z-Health will help you fulfill your potential as an athlete, a trainer, and an educator. Looking forward to your report.
Thanks Katie - glad you made it home safe and look forward to keeping in touch.
Thanks Aaron - I do think that between Z, RKC, and some low rep Squat, bench, dead that I have a great formula for success.
Post a Comment