I don't often ask for or request things of those that I work with or those that have used my DVDs or services but I am going make an open request to those that have used my services (Personal Training or Workshops) and DVDs (Kettlebell Basics, Secrets of the Shoulder, Secrets of Core training, Secrets of the Knee and Hip, and Corrective Strategies)...
If you have used my services (personal training or workshop) please follow the link below and review me as an RKC Instructor...
(go to the bottom of the page to review me)
If you have used my DVDs please follow the links below and review the product:
Secrets of the Shoulder:
Secrets of the Knee and Hip:
Secrets of Core Training - The Backside:
I have not made this request in the past but feel it is appropriate to ask for the testimonials and feedback on my services and DVDs. For example: I am frequently approached at the RKC I am told that my Kettlebell Basics DVD has been an invaluable tool for preparation but I have only 12 reviews of the product - there should be quite a few more up there.
Thank you in advance.
- Applied Strength Products
- Geoff Neupert's blog
- Russ D's Blog
- Rifs Blog
- Dr. Mark Cheng's Blog
- David Whitley
- Alwyn Cosgrove
- Jedd Johnson's Blog
- Dan Cenidoza
- Gaby's Blog
- Rita's RKC blog (Hungary)
- Aaron Schwenzfeier's blog
- Rannoch Donald
- Squat RX blog
- Lou Schuler's Blog
- Mark Sisson's blog
- Aaron Friday's Blog
- Doug Nepodal
- Fawn Friday's blog
- Franz's Blog
- Google News
- Joe Sarti's blog
- Tim Anderson's blog
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2010 (110)
- ► 2009 (156)
- A Request... I don't often ask for or request thi...
- "You Walk Wrong..." Great NYMag.com article http:...
- BMF training today... BMF: coined by David Whitle...
- Quick training today... Prep work - Z 24kg Bottom...
- Travel and Upcoming Seminars... One Week out from...
- Observation for the day and Training for today... ...
- Article with some great information... Christian ...
- Snatch training... Prep work - Cook hip lift, ASL...
- Sunday training... Prep work - cook hip lift, ASL...
- Heavy day Training... Prep Work - Cook hip lift, ...
- Why... Why is a starting point. A question that c...
- Training today and disclosure... Prep-work - Cook...
- Interesting stuff... Here is a link to a Time Mag...
- KB Training Today: All with 24 KG KB... Low Wind...
- KB Training today: All with 24kg KB: Windmill x 5...
- A Training decision and the Three month plan... I...
- Kettlebell article on Dragondoor.com Here is a KB...
- Upcoming Workshop... I am headed back over to Ams...
- Crunches are not Core training... I'll keep harpi...
- ▼ April (19)
- ► 2007 (201)