Monday, June 18, 2007


Pics of my Band squat set up and today's training:

Squats 365 + doubled over mini bands x 2,2,2,2,2
Bench 325 x 1, 315 x 1+(negative and assisted concentric)

Pressed for time and that is all I could fit in - 325 wasn't pretty (drifted back a bit far but was an OK rep) - the first rep at 315 felt very good.
Squats - on the squat cycle I am on it called for 365 x 4 sets of 6 reps but I changed it to a band squat day and will be keeping the bands in on this day of the three week cycles.

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

right on Brett. Solid training and nice photo! Keep it up brother!

Brett Jones said...

Thanks Franz - training is fun right now.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

About Me

My photo
Personal Trainer and Strength Enthusiast Email: appliedstrength@gmail.com

Blog Archive